Monday, May 3, 2010

Archival Edition

I've been asked several times to repost the comics I used to do. I can't remember where I used to host them and it was under an email address I no longer have because the company is completely gone. Here are the ones I still have (except for two, I'll save those for another day - for mystery!).

The first set was done in MS Paint

11-20-06


11-23-06


11-24-06


12-21-06 Exam week, what can you do.


12-23-06 This really happened!


12-30-06 I still feel this way about the schwans man


01-03-07 The haircut is different but the Dave is the same. His ability to catastrophically lose things he had like ten seconds ago is adorable and entertaining.


01-14-07 Even if you'd been there, I can't guarantee this would be funny. I laughed so at least one of us did.


01-13-07 The McDonalds near the college I did my undergrad at was notorious for not giving dipping sauce, napkins, straws, or anything that could be considered an "extra" but they'd still get your hopes up...


01-15-07 I had this guy as a teacher once, to his credit it was January and it probably helped keep his lip warm but a mustache would have been more socially acceptable. I mean, c'mon, he was shaving his upper lip, he had the razor right there - so close, but so far away.


01-29-07 Who thought this video game was a good idea (because it was an AWESOME idea)


02-05-07 This is still pretty accurate, too. From this I infer my jokes are timeless.


02-07-07 First foray into using Gimp instead of MS Paint. Three years later, I'm still a video game widow. I think this should have been "the new elder scrolls" and I'm pretty sure I updated the comic page but didn't save it to the ol' archive.


02-21-07 This had a hilarious backstory, too. I wish I could remember what it was. BJ knows! (as in DJ BJ G)


02-23-07 This is the last comic in the archive. I had a few more but who knows what happened to them. Then, life hit the fan, and so it goes. Here I am. I still have this green shirt, too. Got it at value village back in '96 or something like that. Another video game inspired post. What a nerd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment