Friday, April 16, 2010

Why is it so hard to stay focu-hey! sparkles!

I desperately need to get work on the (several) papers I have due soon. I don't understand why I can't just do it. Yesterday I had a decent excuse after playing "Who wants a concussion?" with the shower and losing but today I should be able to just typety-type and whip up some economic lit-review gold. Yet I stare at it. I think it's because of the strong aversion I have to doing anything that I have to do. Maybe it's why I picked economics instead of history for a MA. Having to write about history would just ruin it.

On a vaguely related note, how cool would it be if you could transfer allergies to things you didn't like in the first place; like how I can't (but still do) eat tomatoes. What if I could just switch it to broccoli instead? Bam - instant better excuse to avoid something I hate, hello spaghetti-os...

0 comments:

Post a Comment